Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St Pattys Day 2010

This year St Patricks Day was a little more laid back than usual. Partly because I'm pregnant and partly because it was a crappy day outside. But we did the usual-got up early and went to the Parade. We had to get down there early to get our normal spot! It wouldn't be the same if we didn't. I had a lot of fun but was freezing! My long underware didn't fit under my pants I was wearing so I had one less layer on. I brought them but then I realized that there was no way to get my uggs back on if I took them off! Oh well my upper half was warm. After the Parade we went and ate at Rookies. We thought they wouldnt be busy but boy were we wrong!!
Janelle and me
Jason and Bob


Brooke and Heather


Mom and Brooke-see where I get my round face!!



No comments: