Monday, March 1, 2010

Night out

Laura recently turned 50 so we had a surprise party for her at Rookies. It was a really fun night-one that I needed! I feel really cooped up all the time. You kind of lose all your friends when you become pregnant. Everyone stops calling because they think you wont want to go out! I still want to go out people! Anywho here's a few pics from that night.This is the only picture of Laura that is half way decent. The others she refused to look at the camera.
The 2 prego girls-Layla-5 months and me 7 1/2 months(in this pic atleast)


The guys being their normal selves-Pat is the only one who looks normal! Matt and Bob look like they're trying to be gangster! and if you look close Jason has his west side sign in there too!

Janelle, Me, Steph, Stacy and Brooke



The semi newlyweds-Stacy and Bob





No comments: