Nicole and Terra
I was so happy that all my girlfriends made it to the shower. I just wish we would have planned something afterwards so we could have all talked and caught up! It was so hard for me to get around to everyone one individually because there where so many people there!

My favorite part!!!! Presents this is just the beginning! Everything we got was amazing! Our little girl is going to be the best dressed in town! Believe it or not-I was getting tired 3/4 of the way through but I think that was just from all the bending and lifting!

The popcorn table with all the trimmings. I made the mistake of eating a little and then I couldn't stop! Popcorn is addicting. You can't really tell it in the picture but the popcorn on the left was pink.

the cute table decorations. All the little boxes had different pink candies in them.

I chose a cookie cake instead of a regular cake. I like them both but a cookie sounded better! Plus I love the part with the white frosting. and Janelle made my favorite-funfetti cupcakes but I didn't get any because all the little kids beat me to them :)

No comments:
Post a Comment