For all of you that are waiting for pictures from the wedding you're going to have to wait one more day!! I didn't know that i had pictures on my camera until Steph told me. So I will try to get them posted sometime today but I most likely wont get them up until tomorrow. We had an awesome time and everything went just perfect! I couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out :) It's so weird to think that I am married now!! And to here people call me Carrie Irons is even more weird!! But I will get used to it! So I looked at Pat yesterday and said "Now what?!!". Now what do we have to look forward to(besides kids-that arent coming anytime soon like everyone thinks). Next wedding I'm predicting is my best friend Nicole's. Anyone want to place bets??!!
1 comment:
帳號的設計 要有什麼經驗
發問者: Hokkiao ( 實習生 5 級)
發問時間: 2008-10-07 06:59:19 ( 還有 1 天發問到期 )
解答贈點: 20 ( 共有 0 人贊助 )
回答:
2 意見: 0
[ 檢舉 ]
zycxxcz1234.blogspot.com
方案 : 一ㄍ 【WRETCH】 categorization分類 TRANSFER->一ㄍ [BLOGSPOT] ID帳號
NATIONAL TAIWANUNIVERSITY
IWANNA
Post a Comment