Friday, October 3, 2008

it's been awhile...

So it's been awhile since I last posted!! Sorry it's been a busy few weeks. We celebrated out 25th birthday on Sept 22nd :( i feel old. The whole day it didn't feel like my birthday. maybe because so much is happening this year. Then on Sept 27th we had my bachelorette party-which was amazing!! Thanks to all the girls that made it so much fun. I have pictures but I cant find my computer adaptor so those will come later!! Well we get married in 15 days and I have so much stuff to do still! It's a little overwhelming but Pat's really good and calming me down and telling me it's not a big deal if everything doesn't go as planned. On the plus side I fit into my dress way better than before!! Hopefully I don't overindulge in the next few weeks!! More to come soon....

No comments: