Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Emery

I love everything about this little girl! The other morning when she woke up she didn't cry. I was up getting ready and I heard her cooing and making little noises. It was so cute and funny. This is how I found her when I walked into her room! She actually found her toy that's on the side of her crib the other day and now I will sometimes here that going off in her room b/c she turns it on!
Here is her close up! I never get tired of this!

She loves to chew on anything! She has no teeth yet-still cant believe that since she seems like she has been teething. Just waiting!!


Her flying stance. She was so sleepy here. I still dont know who she gets that pointy chin from



She's not so sure about this yet. I think there is alot going on for her. She loves the one at Aunt Brookes house though




No comments: