Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sibling Weekend!

I love this picture of Evelyn she is just too cute
Kyle(being creepy) and Brooke

Blake


Austin and the guys watching the game



Ev being bored at the Farmers Market. Des Moines has an awesome farmers market! I bet it would have been even better had it not been raining.

All of us kids went to Des Moines to see Joy last weekend for sibling weekend. It was alot of fun! I loved having us all together and all the little kiddies together! Everyone played so well together. The weather could have been much nicer but we made it through.
The girls-one more will be added in a month...make room for baby Hadley





She looks so sad! But she was a very happy and good baby all weekend






Little miss Aubrey


Janelle and Evelyn


Rylie, Maverick, Brady and Dylan


Joy and Blake


Erik and Layla


Me and Joy-we tried several times to get a good one just wasnt happening!!


Pat and Emery-love her lips in this one

Sisters -I must not have gotten the memo to wear black! I stick out like a sore thumb!













No comments: