Just a few more pictures. I finally got one of our family. Thanks Austin. Most people take these in the hospital when they are first born but that didnt happen bc she was swept away to the NICU. I want to post about that but everytime I go to do it it makes me sad and I just can't. I know she is ok now but its still hard to think of.

Not a very flattering picture but I still like it.

Evelyn and Emery at Ev's birthday party. Ev sees the carseat and her eyes light up. It is so cute to watch. We are teaching her how to say Emy. It sounds like Amy but she's little! She loves to say baby though! She's going to be agood big sister!

One of me and my little girl! I absoultely am head over heals in love with her. She has her days and nights alittle mixed up right now but I am slowly getting used to the no sleep thing! She is now 9lbs 10oz up almost 1 lb since leaving the hospital. No one told me how exhauting breastfeeding was but I dont want to quit. It's so much healthier for her and its free. I am just more aware of what I eat now too. No more spicy food for me for awhile. And I love spicy food
:( Any pointers for making them sleep better at night? This first time mom would love any hints and advice anyone could give!
1 comment:
Routines!!!! Its all about getting a routine established and sticking to it. IT kinda sucks bc for a whie we couldnt go anywhere after 7 but once she is used to it, its easier if you skip one night. Also biggest thing teahc her to fall asleep on her own. Im paying for that now cuz zach needs a binky or a bottle to sleep. Put her in her crib awake that helps. You look beautiful and hope everything is going well. Call me we should hang out since your not working :)
Post a Comment