Wednesday, August 12, 2009

guess where...

I get to go for work the last week this month?!!! You guessed it Madison, WI! I'm pretty exctited about going but I will really miss my husband. I cry when I leave him for the weekend-no joke you can ask my sisters I don't know why I do but I do. I get to go the whole week to help them hire for the new Hy-Vee that is opening up on October. I have never been to Madison but I hear it's really pretty. I'm excited to go also because my friend Courtney will be moving and working up there. At least I will know one person, we've already got plans to sight see together! Work pays for food, travel, and the hotel-not bad for a week of work! I'll call this a mini vacation since it's not an actual one being my husband isn't going to be with me!

4 comments:

Niki and Mark said...

Traveling for work is the BEST..b/c they pay for everything!!! You should have pat meet you up there, that would be fun!

Danielle said...

I am a horrible swap partner! So sorry I did not send it out yet but I will first thing Monday. Hope you had a great trip!

Joy said...

Well that will be nice for Courtney to have a visitor so soon. How ironic :) Have a great time.

Danielle said...

Carrie,
I got the package and I LOVE IT!! I think your favorite things are mind as well. My husband was supposed to mail yours off a while ago and left it in the truck forever! That stinker! So if you don't have it already it should be there any day. So sorry!