Sunday, August 30, 2009

ramdon pictures from the summer...

It has taken me too long to post new pictures! So here are some from this summer in no particular order. I have more but I have to find the other camera card I have them on Jodes and I at the united way walk.
Jason and two out of his four boys-Maverick and Brady at Buffalo Beach
Bob and Pat before the bachelor party


Mike and I-he was in town for two weeks-I only saw him one day but we made the most of it-Sunday Funday!! No one goes to the bars on Sunday nights here-I guess I never knew that. Hmm weird that I didnt know that. Maybe because we always start early on Sundays and never make it past 9pm!!



Maverick buried in the sand. He did alot better then I thought he would I deffinately didnt think he was going to let me get him that covered!




No comments: