Tuesday, December 2, 2008







So here are some random cute things I have either picked up at the good will or have made myself. The boat I was going to give to my friend Laura for her hot tub room but thought it looked super sure in my bathroom plus it has two little drawers and a spot for baskets! Only $3.38! The Irons picture frame I've posted about before but I got the frame from mom and painted it black and added the decale and then I just hung pictures I had at home. The last one is my favorite! Another thing from the goodwill I got the picture for $2.38 and bought a frame. I think it looks really good.

2 comments:

Joy said...

What is your bathroom theme & or color?

The Irons Family said...

Blue and green. Don't really have a theme but my shower curtain is striped. I guess I would say it would be an outdoor theme?!