Thursday, December 18, 2008

speaking of Christmas

Why do guys wait until the last minute (Dec 24th!) to buy Christmas presents?? All I want to do is shake the boxes under the tree but I can't because the only boxes under there are Pat's. My husband doesn't buy gifts until the last minute. He claims that he buys them and stores them at his mom's house but I know this is a lie because last year I had to exchange something and he gave me the receipt and it said Dec 24th!!! Really?!! He also claims that I ruin the fun because I shake the boxes to find out what's in it. I might know that there's a shirt in it but I do not know what the shirt looks like! Come on! Let me be a kid again!! But no he's ruined christmas b/c I think I am not getting anything because there's nothing under the tree. This is just plain mean!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Well Honey, i'd like to tell you it gets better but it doesn't. Ray does his shopping on the 24th also. I'm not a package shaker though so it doesn't bother me :)