Monday, June 30, 2008





Just a few more pictures from the weekend. The second one is of my good friend since 1st grade Jason and his 14 month old son Jagger. He's a cutie! The ones of Pat are funny because right after I took the first one his chair leg got caught in a hole and he feel backwards(like your mom says never rock in the chair!) I cant believe I was so quick to get the picture! The last one of Maverick is him playing dead-which he does all the time in public places sledding, grocery stores, our cabin, others houses, you get the point- It's hilarious every time he does it. Alittle embarrassing but hilarious. If you notice he has to stick his tongue out everytime too and he will not wake until you count to 10 like in wrestling.

1 comment:

Mark and Niki said...

That looks like it was super fun..I can't wait in a month I will be able to come over and hang out too!!!

PS Tally is so cute!!! I want to see her smile!!