Monday, June 30, 2008

House Party



So Pat and I had people over on Saturday for a little birthday party for my brother in law Jason. We cooked out, played washers, and had a good time. Considering it was June it was pretty cold that night probably 50 degrees. The 45 mile an hour winds didn't help either!! It probably wasn't that high but it sure felt like it! So the fire came in handy(when the wind wasnt blowing stuff out and burning my legs!) This isn't a very good pic but it's the only one I took of everyone-wait where are all the girls? Probably inside cooking weird :) The last time Pat and I had people over it was for our housewarming over a year ago! It was due.

1 comment:

Mark and Niki said...

Okay I hate you guys...IT was 114 here yesterday!!!! I swear it is impossible to cool down when it gets that hot!!!