So on Sunday Pat asked me when was the last time I saw Mo. I said I think I was hiim this morning. Then he's like I haven't seen him since yesterday. I started thinking about it and realized that I didnt know when I seen him last. We spent a good chunk of Sunday looking for our cat. We went to the Human Society and up and down every block in our neighborhood. I keep telling Pat that he's gone forever and he says no he's just on vacation. So I leave food out on the step for him every night and I'm going to make flyers just in case someone found him. He was an awesome cat! He played fetch and he was super jealous of Tally.
Vegas Date Night
13 years ago
1 comment:
Oh, that is super sad. I am with Pat he is just having a vaca and he'll come back when he is done!!
Post a Comment