Thursday, August 26, 2010

4 months

It's hard to believe but it's true! She's 4 months already!!! She is getting big fast and I do not like it!! I keep telling Pat that she's going to be 18 before we know it! At 4 months she is starting to play in her walker. She is still a little wobbly but for the most part does a great job! She especially likes the one at Aunt Brookes house but I dont have a picture of that.
I had to boost her alittle with a pillow! Her feet dont quite touch the floor yet.

She got her first bruise at daycare. It's alittle hard to see in this picture. A little boy threw a toy at her when she was in her bassinet. He got put in toddler jail(ie the high chair) and was told he could not come back to Sharon's. I guess this is not his first incident!



I went to get her out of bed the other day and this is how I found her! She was laughing and talking. And she is sideways! I did not put her to bed like that!! She was the opposite way!! She amazes me!


And one of me and her. I know that I post one of us almost everytime but I'm the mommy and I can do that!




Look at how cute this face is!!! I love her so much!
At 4 months she is also..
Starting to eat rice cereal and baby food. I am attempting to make the baby food on my own and am having some troubles since I only have a blender and not a food processor .
She is starting to hate her carseat but only in the afternoon. This drives me nuts! ANY suggestions??!
She rolls over all the time.
She is in 3-6 month clothes and size 2 diapers. But can wear some 6 month clothes.
She is still a very happy baby!
She is teething. Goobering everywhere but still no tooth yet
She is a very good sleeper-has been since 7 weeks.
I dont know her height and weight yet but will find out on Monday so until then enjoy these pictures!





No comments: