Monday, April 5, 2010

Random pictures

No real new updates in the last few weeks. I'm still pregnant! No matter how many times I ask her to come out early she just doesnt want too! Doctor says that we are going to have an 8-9lb baby and boy do I feel it! I feel ginormous and don't possibly think I can get any bigger or my feet can get any more swollen! I'm feeling more emotional these last few weeks than I have this whole pregnancy-it could be due to the fact that I am getting more uncomfortable as each week passes. I still love being pregnant but am just ready for it all to be over and to finally meet her! here is Austin and my dad flying a kite on Easter. Austin did a really good job! Rylie on the other hand just couldn't master it.
Lately when I'm cleaning or just doing stuff around the house I'll look in the baby's room and find Tally just hanging out. It's always on this rug-I don't blame her it is super soft! She's going to be a good protector!

papa and Evie. When she got to mom and dads the first thing she asked for was Papa! She's definately a Papa's girl!


Brooke and her Theresa shades!



Where's Tally??!! We were goofing around with the camera the other night and taking random pictures. Well we took this one on self timer and I didn't even realize it until Pat told me but Tally is in the picture too! You can see her eyes glowing by my arm! I don't know what looks worse, Pat's freaky looking eyes, my dogs glowing eyes or my 9 month pregnant swollen body! I'm sitting here laughing just looking at Pat's freaky facial expression!




No comments: