Tuesday, February 9, 2010

little kiddies

Sunday we got together for the super bowl. The girls brought their cute kiddies over! It was so fun. Pat kept saying that all he sees are little Ashley's, little Terra's and little Janelles running all around! All the kids played so good together. It makes it really easy for all of us girls to hang out! Mariah, Makynzie and Emma
Evelyn eating her yogurt. She got it everywhere!!
Grandma and Evie- I had to throw this one in there because (a) mom is actually looking at the camera and isn't talking mid picture and (b) it's super cute!
baby Zach-I don' think he made a noise the whole time he was there! He's going to have to start speaking out especially since he's the only boy in a group of girls!! It made me that much more excited to have the baby when I was holding him! Now if only my little one is as calm as him!

No comments: