Sunday, January 17, 2010

Evie

When I was downloading my pictures I realized I have a lot of Evelyn so I figured I would do a post about her! She's getting super funny now! She loves her uncle Pat and can say his name. When she is over she just wants to play with him and will follow him around the house and give him random things. I taught her to point to her belly and say baby-she will also go up to people and poke their belly and say baby! Pretty funny. Adam recently got a new puppy and his name is Red-she liked him for a mere 5 minutes but now hates him. Probably because he goes up to her and bites her feet(he is only a puppy and only wants to play!) She hides her toys from him because she doesnt want him to play with them.














She has a baby mullet-Janelle gets asked all the time if she cute her hair that way. No people, it's unfortunately just growing in that way!

1 comment:

The Huyten Family ♥ said...

OMG A BULLDOG!!! Leia would love her!!!