The sunrise from our balcony-Pat was being Mr Photographer this morning-there is alot more but they would probaly bore you!!
The three of us! Not such a good picture of me(sorry just realized that!)
My handsome husband catching some rays-I think he came home whiter than what he went! Not sure if that's possible but he got no tan in the 7 days we were there!!!
Spa day!!!! This day was interesting to say the least! The five of us girls(my mom's aunts were there too) spent the day at the spa and shopping while the boys went to NASA(which I really wanted to go but I was the only girl who wanted to so I was out numbered). Apparantly spas are not for pregnant girls-or at least they are not fun for pregnant girls! It was my first massage experience and I was very much let down! The lady that was doing my massage was affraid to touch me because I was pregnant. And I will never listen to my Aunt when she tells me not to wear ANY clothes! LOL i'm laughing just reminising about that day! There is alot more to this story-I will tell you if you have about 30 minutes and would like a really good laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment