Monday, September 21, 2009

A day at the Zoo

Sunday Pat and I took Maverick to the Zoo. My mom's work was having a family fun day and it was free everything. Who could pass up a free day of fun?!! Brooke and her family were going to go with but the older 2 boys had football so Pat and I took Maverick all by himself! Here are some of the things we did and saw It was a really fun day! Here is a cougar

Maverick hid from Pat and I when we stopped at the playground. He got a little upset with us b/c he thought we were laughing at him but we weren't. He kept asking if everything was safe to go on. It was really cute and funny! He's really safe conscious now.

Here is the momma and the baby camel-The baby was born on June 7th!



Maverick's wing span was 3'5"-the size of a peregrine falcon

The sleeping bear.
It was a tad chilly and we got sprinkled on at times but all in all it was a fantastic day!!




1 comment:

The Huyten Family ♥ said...

do you mean baby camel??? :)