Saturday, March 7, 2009

cookies

So about 3 weeks ago I ordered girl scout cookies and I called Pat to ask him what kind he wanted. He misunderstood what I was saying because when I got home and every day after he kept asking where I was hiding the cookies. He thought I bought them right then and I was hiding them so only I could eat them. I would hear him in the kitchen slamming cupboard doors and I would ask him what he was doing and he would say looking for the cookies your hiding from me, I know you ordered them where are they?!! I would just laugh and tell him we havent gotten them yet and he didnt believe me. Well I came home with them the other day and here is what I found when I went into the kitchen. He walked right into the kitchen saw the cookies and just started eating. Really he's worse then a kid! He was still in his work clothes and work boots!
I sent him a text the day I received them and told them they were here and his response was Thank God! Really their just cookies!!!!

1 comment:

Mark and Niki said...

Wow maybe we should all just make a huge batch of cookies and send it to him!!! It would be like his lucky day...I love how they always think we HIDE things from them, um come on now!!!