I am going crazy b/c I do not have a camera to take any pictures of things that have been happening in the last month. Not too much has happened though so I guess no ones really missing out on much. The last month has been so cold I havent wanted to leave the house! I really want to take the 4-wheelers to the cabin but riding in this weather would not even be fun. It's like 10 degrees then you factor in the wind chill 15 miles/hour(at least) then you add in how fast we go that = freezing! So I am just going to have to wait until it gets alittle warmer. Janelle and I are going to the Brad Paisley concert on Friday so that should be fun and Janelle will have her camera so I should have pics to post then. Maverick did the funniest/grossest thing on Saturday. Brooke's family and mine went to Rookies to eat lunch and Maverick's belly started to hurt so he laid his head down on Brookes lap. Well I looked down at him like 5 minutes later and I saw that he had gum sticking out of his mouth. Then I noticed that the gum was attached to the table! Yes folks Maverick put someone elses nasty gum that they stuck under the table in his mouth! I almost died laughing really?!!! Brooke was like how do I disinfect his mouth?!! It was by far the nastiest thing I have seen in a long time. I finally got wedding pictures back but I dont have a scanner to copy them onto my computer so those will have to wait. I will be getting a cd soon so those will be up sometime.
2 comments:
Okay so fork it out and get a camera...this is so unlike you to not have pictures!! That concert will be so fun! I hope you guys have a blast!
OMG. That is GROSS!!!!!!
Post a Comment