Monday, November 17, 2008

Almost Done!!!!!

After...
Check out the new floor! I am so glad I married a handy man! Thanks baby for all the hard work! Also thanks Adam and Scotty!

My new yellow wall and the new table-Finally a table that I can sit at! man that floor looks awesome! Beats the carpet that was there before! For such a small kitchen It looks 10 times bigger now than it did.


before...my husband working super hard getting the 4 layers of floor up that was down before. That was a surprise to see all the different patterns.



Notice the blue wall where the counter used to be. Why would anyone paint an already small room such a dark color?!!!

So I am super excited to say that my kitchen is almost finished!! I still need to paint some more and get my new curtains up and get the trim up but I was too excited not to post these!!
Next up...new carpet in the living room coming in on Wednesday!!! Thanks to the wedding we were able to get all new stuff and finally feel like our house is ours!





No comments: