Friday, August 29, 2008

stressed out!!!

Ok so I just need to vent...All this wedding stuff has totally got me all stressed out. I am not myself anymore and I am starting to feel like I'm becoming a bridezilla. Good thing we only have 2 months to go! It all started with my dress-major drama that I will not get into b/c it still upsets me- but I will say one thing DO NOT ever go to David's Bridal for anything!!! They are extremely rude(a requirement to work in that store) and I just really hate them.But I have a dress(2 actually-dont ask!) and that's all that matters. Pat and I did not agree on the men's tuxes I wanted brown he wanted black, he won he does have to wear it! My mom is driving me insane about getting the flower girl shoes she doesnt understand that we can get the shoes whenever. I really want a photo booth at the wedding but my parents wont pay for it and I cant afford it so I'm pretty bummed about that. But on the plus side we had our shower and it was super fun-thanks ladies for doing a good job setting everything up! I sat around all the gifts when we got home and just kept looking at everything yes I know I am a dork! So I am a planner and have to know what is going on and when hence the itenarary that went out in June! So when it comes to planning parties it's usually me that gets everything together just so I know who is doing what and it really made me feel out of place not knowing what was going on. Next up is the bachelorette party-which is going to be soo much fun! We should have eloped somewhere and I wouldnt be stressed out! Pat has said on multiple occasions(usually when I'm crying) that we can go down to city hall and get married. I just might take him up on that offer one of these times!

No comments: