skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Awesome!!
Check out my awesome find!! I am a total bargain shopper always have been(I get this from my mom) Pat and I went shopping-yes he actually went with me and had fun or it atleast it seemed like he did-
We went to my favorite store Von Maur and I found this supper cute bag, jeans, and a top(not pictured) for only $25. I texted this pic to my sister and no more than 1 min later she was calling me and asking where I got this from. Good thing she didnt go with because she would have found the bag first and I would've been mad! She always finds the good bags but not this time!! I am way too excited about this! Maybe I should find a hobbie!
1 comment:
Honeslty there is nothing better than gettin a good deal...Mark totally gets sick of me saying but I got this really good deal!!!
Post a Comment